Welcome to LaFleur’s Largo!
We offer many different class and team options in our 20,000 square foot state of the art facility that provides the ultimate in safety and gymnastics training!
8550 – 126th Avenue North
Largo, Florida 33773
Current Gym News!
- Wheel of Fortune Results
- 2014 Wheel of Fortune Schedule
- Winter Camp 2014
- Thanksgiving Camp 2014
- Congratulations to our compulsory teams at the Gasparilla Invitational. Level 3 took second place and Level 4 took first!!!
- Jordan McIntosh at the Olympic Training Center for National Tops Testing!!
- 2014 Wheel of Fortune Meet
- Congratulations to Kaitlin Green for placing 2nd on beam, 15th on bars and 17th AA at the Level 10 Nationals
- Congratulations to Baily Schwingdorf for placing 2nd on Vault and Bars, 4th All Round at the 2014 Level 9 Eastern Championship!!
- Congratulations to our 2014 Level 8 Regional AA Champs Kendall LaPlante and Maddie Sarlo!!!
We offer a variety of gymnastics classes for all levels and ages for both boys and girls.
For specifics on individual classes please hover your mouse over the “Classes” Tab above for a drop-down list or choose from a link below.
LaFleur’s — Tiny Tots (18 Mths – 4 Yrs) Click here for more details.
Our Tiny-Tot Program is specifically designed for pre-school aged girls and boys 18 months to 4 years. Educational research has proven that young children learn faster through movement. Our state of the art facility is completely padded and features a great variety of specially designed gymnastics equipment our “smaller” gymnasts. Our lesson plans include a wide variety of set-ups and stations to challenge and motivate the preschooler through fun age appropriate gymnastic activites.
LaFleur’s Gym KidsGym for Girls (4 1/2 Yrs and Up) Click here for more details.
Our recreational gymnastics program designed specifically for Girls ages 4-17 years! This program is designed for every child’s needs for developing strength, flexibility, speed, balance, coordination, agility, and self-confidence, while participating in gymnastics and other FUN related activities
LaFleur’s — Rough & TumbleBoys Sports Enhancement Program. (4 1/2 Yrs and up) Click here for more details.
This recreational gymnastics and sport enhancement program is specifically set-up for Boys ages 5-17 years! This program is designed to develop strength, flexibilty, speed, balance, agility, hand-eye and eye-foot coordination, team work, sportsmanship, self-confidence, and more!